Friday 16 March 2012

Tomorrow Is A School Day...

                      Waaa!!! I'm gonna cry...after a week we all have a nice school holiday and tomorrow is the end of the school holiday,never mine...on May we still have another school holidays...and on April...only at 11th April...well the thing is...we can meet up our friends during the school day,,,I hoped that everyone have done their homework...:D
And I'm so awfully sorry to Rahimah because her cousin died away in an accident... :'(
By the way...the SPM results are so near...but,I'm not in it...next year I will facing an incridible exam,the PMR....not just me but also my friends and my best friends...I'm sure that they also scared on that exam same as me...I wish for the SPM students have a great results...don't be scared or nervous....I wonder how if I be a SPM students....it's really freaking me out...*shivering*,well I also hoped everybody enjoys their holiday very much,,,but,if not...may be the next holiday will be very special for you...so then,goodbye and enjoy the things you do...
                                                                                                                                              ~HANANI~

No comments:

Post a Comment