Thursday 15 March 2012

MISZ YOU VERY MUCH...

                        Dear friends that I miss you so...>< much! I wrote this post just for Intan...,Rahimah..., Fariha...,Hasimin...,Anis...,Lee Jasmine...and also Darnishaa you're the best friend I never had...'-'
I miss you girls that was very far from me...except Jasmine and Darnishaa because we're on the same school...but,don't be sad...I still love you very much...<3
                         
           This picture I dedicated to:Intan,Rahimah,Fariha,C-min,Anis,Lee Jasmine and Darnishaa...the red colour is me and the blue is all of you...<3
            My poem to all the name that I mention above...love you girls forever...
                           





 MY POEMS
I will be waiting for you,
Till you really need my love,
I will remain like this,
And I will not change anyone,
While I'm waiting for you...my friend...   

                                  

2 comments: